Voting of the shareholders at the annual shareholders meeting 2018
The Shareholders of New Venturetec approved all proposals of the Board of Directors at the 21st Annual Shareholders Meeting 2018, held on November 30, 2018
Zug, December 3, 2018. The Shareholders of New Venturetec approved unanimously and resolved all proposals of the Board of Directors at the 21st Annual Shareholders Meeting which took place on November 30, 2018 in Zug.
The agenda of the 21st Annual Shareholders Meeting was:
- Annual report, annual financials and the report of the auditors for the fiscal year 2017/18
- Appropriation of the accumulated deficit
- Discharge of the Board of Directors
- Remuneration of the Board of Directors
- The re-election of Mr. Peter Friedli, Mr. Andreas von Sprecher and Mr. Michael Endres to the Board of Directors for the term of one year
- Election of the Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Election of the Members of the Compensation Committee
- Election of the Independent Shareholder Representative
- Election of the Statutory Auditors
About New Venturetec Ltd.
New Venturetec Ltd. is a publicly traded Swiss investment company (SIX: NEV) which holds participations in venture companies in the areas of biotechnology and technology which are domiciled in the USA.
The investment horizon should be 10 years or more. A shareholder is recommended to follow the development with interest and base an investment or disinvestment decision on results of the development of the portfolio companies rather than on the general capital market and the investors’ sentiment. Any investor should only invest in New Venturetec Ltd. if he can afford the complete loss of the investment without having to change his lifestyle. Significant risk is involved and the timelines may exceed the expectations. In addition, the market of New Venturetec Ltd. shares is very illiquid. The risks of venture investments are 100%. The total loss of the investment has to be considered as a realistic possibility.
For further information:
New Venturetec AG
Tel: 041 740 25 25