Voting of the shareholders at the annual shareholders meeting 2013
The Shareholders of New Venturetec approved all proposals of the Board of Directors unanimously or with large majority at the Annual Shareholders Meeting 2013, held on December 4, 2013
Zug, December 4, 2013. The Shareholders of New Venturetec unanimously or with large majority approved and resolved all proposals of the Board of Directors at the 16th Annual Shareholders Meeting which took place on December 4, 2013 in Zug.
The agenda of the 16th Annual Shareholders Meeting was:
- The approval of the annual report, the annual financials and the auditor's report 2012/2013
- Proposal by the Board of Directors for the appropriation of the accumulated deficit
- The discharge of the management and the Board of Directors
- The general revision of the articles of association
- A reduction of the nominal capital from CHF 12.50 per share to CHF 6.00 per share
- Creation of conditional capital for the issuance of a CHF 15'625'000 convertible bond
- The re-election of Mr. Peter Friedli, Mr. Hans Lerch and Mr. Andreas von Sprecher to the Board of Directors of the Company for a term of one year
- The election of the statutory auditor
The Board of Directors of New Venturetec appreciates the strong interest and support of all the Shareholders.
New Venturetec is a publicly traded Swiss investment company (SIX: NEV) which invests directly in venture capital companies in the USA.
For further information:
Tel: 041 740 26 26