Voting of the shareholders at the annual shareholders meeting 2016
The Shareholders of New Venturetec approved all proposals of the Board of Directors unanimously or with large majority at the Annual Shareholders Meeting 2016, held on December 2, 2016
Steinhausen, December 2, 2016. The Shareholders of New Venturetec unanimously or with large majority approved and resolved all proposals of the Board of Directors at the 19th Annual Shareholders Meeting which took place on December 2, 2016 in Zug.
The agenda of the 19th Annual Shareholders Meeting was:
- The approval of the annual report, the annual financials and the auditor's report 2015/2016
- Proposal by the Board of Directors for the appropriation of the accumulated deficit
- The discharge of the management and the Board of Directors
- Change of domicile
- Remuneration of the Board of Directors
- The re-election of Mr. Peter Friedli, Mr. Hans Lerch and Mr. Andreas von Sprecher to the Board of Directors of the Company for a term of one year
- The election of the Chairman of the Board of Directors
- The election of the members of the compensation committee
- The election of the independent shareholder representative
- The election of the statutory auditor
The Board of Directors of New Venturetec appreciates the strong interest and support of all the Shareholders.
About New Venturetec
New Venturetec is a publicly traded Swiss investment company (SIX: NEV) which holds participations in venture companies in the areas of biotechnology and technology which are domiciled in the USA.
The investment horizon should be 10 years or more. A shareholder is recommended to follow the development with interest and base an investment or disinvestment decision on results of the development of the portfolio companies rather than on the general capital market and the investors’ sentiment. Any investor should only invest in New Venturetec if he can afford the complete loss of the investment without having to change his lifestyle. Significant risk is involved and the timelines may exceed the expectations. In addition, the market of New Venturetec shares is very illiquid. The risks of venture investments are 100%. The total loss of the investment has to be considered as a realistic possibility.
For further information:
Tel: 041 740 26 26